Work with a diverse portfolio of clients developing solutions with AI/ML to enhance growth and strategy.
- Melbourne CBD
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Leading global cloud computing vendor!
Be a part of a leading global vendor and a high performing team as an AI/ML Specialist Solution Architect.
Located in the Melbourne CBD, you will be assigned on a permanent basis and be exposed to the latest and greatest cloud technologies.
About the role:
You will work with a diverse portfolio of clients across platforms and industries in Australia and New Zealand. This is a very hands-on role where you will manage clients concurrently, acting as trusted advisors to help drive growth and strategy through AI/ML solutions.
Travel is required between the Melbourne and Sydney offices every couple of months with international travel 4 times a year. You will spend the majority of the time customer-facing but will be doing the development of POCs and training.
You will have;
- Very strong understanding and experience in the field of AI and related technologies.
- A wide breadth of technical knowledge but a deep understanding and depth of a subdomain like deep learning, computer vision, NLP)
- Experience building and deploying ML models into production. Significant experience with full life cycle deployment of AI solutions and passion for getting hands dirty with code.
- Experience using Cloud Computing Technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Strong technical architecture, design, deployment and operational level knowledge of AI platforms, standards, protocols and devices
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must
- Strong stakeholder management and experience working with C-suite executives down to a tech team. This
- Ph.D. or Advanced Degree in related technology
If you think you are suitable for the role, please click apply. Alternatively, please email Jessica Raj for more information (email@example.com)