Agile Business Analyst for 6 month initial contract based in the inner city suburbs!
- 6 month contract
- Inner city location
Our client is leading in the insurance domain and currently has an opening for an experienced Agile Business Analyst to assist on a digital initiative.
- Requirements gathering, workshops with key stakeholders
- Deliver the agreed objectives within the agreed timeframes with the Web Development Manager
- Work closely with IT, Project & Business resources, Business Partners and vendors to develop detailed requirements and deliver digital solutions
- Contribute to status reports as required and be deployed as required for the relevant projects
- Utilise common tools, processes and methodologies across the project
- Manage project issues, risks and changes as appropriate, escalating as necessary to ensure timely resolutions.
- Proven experience primarily in online/eCommerce projects
- Proven business analyst experience with initiatives of significant size and complexity, gained through delivery of digital projects
- Experience working with offshore teams
- Agile/SCRUM experience – certification an advantage
- Excellent influencing skills, requirements gathering and business analysis
- Experience working across cross-functional and cross-organisational teams highly desirable
Please apply online using the appropriate link below or contact Nikita Nilmadhub or Olivia Leger on (03) 9094 0900