- Leading Cyber Security Vendor
- Great culture
- Be a part of a high performing team
Fantastic opportunity to join a global leading information security vendor as a Senior Business Development Manager / Senior Account Executive. They specialise in providing a state-of-the-art security solutions across data, infrastructure and cloud.
Located in a great Canberra location, you will be working alongside a great team of Sales Engineers, hunting for new business and penetrating the federal market.
You will be given a high revenue patch across Canberra doing existing account development and new business development. Also managing the full sale cycle, local seminars, product demos, negotiating and closing deals.
- Take ownership of an existing account list and drive sales
- Penetrate new commercial targets within the region
- Targeting C-Suite and identifying their outcomes/deliverables
- Lead generation (market intel, seminars etc.)
- Remote and onsite meetings
- Selling and advisory across enterprise clients
- Articulate and present value proposition. Position and Demonstrate product’s capabilities
- Salesforce CRM experience highly desirable
- Managing and forecasting sales pipeline/cycle
- Working with channel partners; transfers knowledge, manage, keep them motivated
- Accountability for the end to end life-cycle of a sale
- Product evaluation
- Some travel required
You will have:
- 4+ years’ experience in cyber security selling
- Federal sector experience
- Conduct high level seminars
- Successfully closing $500k + deals
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and grow with fantastic earning potential. You will be working in a high performing culture where morale is high with excellent leadership.
Please apply online using the appropriate link below or contact Andreas McKenzie on (03) 9094 0900